Café William Spartivento inc. That mandates and employees take the necessary steps to comply with the principles and requirements of confidentiality of personal information under Quebec and Canadian privacy legislation. An Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector.This Privacy Statement Establish a relationship between customers and other parties with the same information about methods that use to collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. Personal information refers to an identifiable individual in accordance with the more specific definitions in applicable privacy legislation. This statement pertains to the process of collection, use and disclosure of personal information in Quebec and Canada. It does not cover employee information or information that is not personal in nature.
Personal Information We Collect
Café William Spartivento inc. , its agents and representatives collect personal information in a number of circumstances in the course of its business. Café William Spartivento inc. shall retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Personal information we collect includes:
- contact information such as name, address, email address and telephone number;
- information provided when you register or otherwise provide information on our web site;
- information provided when you complete questionnaires or surveys;
- information provided when you participate in a promotion or contest;
- information provided otherwise such as by telephone, by mail or through our web site;
- records of customer calls or product-related comments or inquiries;
- such other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law;
- contact information such as name, address, email address and telephone number;
Use of Personal InformationCafé William Spartivento inc. as well as his proxies and employees generally use personal information for the following purposes:
- receiving and replying to your requests, inquiries and comments;
- with your consent, sending you information about products and promotions offered by Café William Spartivento inc. and / or contacting you to conduct telephone surveys and market research;
- with your consent, sending coupons from time to time;
- providing customer service;
- administering promotions and contests;
- creating a data base of individuals who have registered to receive information from us;
- understanding your preferences, needs and interests and, with your consent, offering you products and information that are likely to be of interest to you and personalizing your experience when visiting our web site such as by presenting you with information and offerings that we think will be of interest to you;
- improving our products;
- managing our business, including customer relations;
- ensuring the security of our business operations including our web site;
- managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
- maintaining business records for reasonable periods and as required by law, and generally managing and administering our business, including defending and prosecuting legal claims;meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security, accounting and processing requirements;
- purposes disclosed at the time of collection of personal information;
- andotherwise with consent In writing only or as permitted or required by law.
Collection of Your Personal InformationCafé William Spartivento inc. as well as his proxies and employees collects personal information required for fulfilling the following commercial purposes:
- to establish and maintain responsible commercial relations and to provide ongoing service, and communication;
- to understand customer needs, trends and preferences;
- evaluate, design, improve, market or provide the products and services of the company Les Distributions Torréfax inc.;
- manage and expand the activities of Les Distributions Torréfax inc.to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to protect Café William Spartivento inc. against error and fraud; andfor any other purpose to which an individual consents.
Disclosure of Your Personal InformationCafé William Spartivento inc. may disclose personal information, including in the following circumstances to:
- a person who in the reasonable judgment of Café William Spartivento inc. as well as his proxies and employees is seeking the information as an agent;
- a company or individual retained by Café William Spartivento inc. to perform functions on its behalf, such as research or data processing;
- a company or individual retained by an individual, who represents that it expressly is entitled to receive such individual’s personal information, or in the reasonable opinion of Café William Spartivento inc. implicitly is entitled to receive such individual’s personal information;
- a company or individual retained by Café William Spartivento inc. for the evaluation, development, enhancement, marketing or provision of any of Café William Spartivento inc. products or services;
- an agent utilized by Café William Spartivento inc. to evaluate the customer’s creditworthiness or to collect the customer’s account;
- a credit reporting agency;
- a public authority or agent of a public authority, if in the reasonable judgment of Café William Spartivento inc. it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information;
- a third party or parties, where the customer consents in writing only to such disclosure or disclosure is required by law;
- a financial institution on a confidential basis and solely in connection with the assignment of its right to receive payment, the provision of security or other financing arrangements;
- and professional advisors, consultants, investigators and adjudicators in defending and prosecuting legal claims.
- permitting those parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with the transaction;
- fulfilling reporting, inspection or audit requirements or obligations to those parties. Assignees or successors of Café William Spartivento inc. or our business or assets may use and disclose your personal information for similar purposes as those described in this Privacy Statement.
Café William Spartivento inc. may disclose personal information to affiliates and business partners in order to permit them to send you occasional information about their products and services in accordance with your consent in writing only.
In addition to the above, personal information may be disclosed to our affiliates (including outside of Canada) for internal audit, management, billing, administrative and other general business purposes.
Service ProvidersCafé William Spartivento inc. may transfer personal information to outside agents or service providers (including affiliates of Les Distributions Torrefax inc acting in this capacity) that perform services on our behalf, for example data processing services such as mailing, call center, billing, marketing, information technology or data hosting or similar services, or otherwise to collect, use, disclose, store or process personal information on our behalf for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Some of these service providers or affiliates may be located outside of Canada, including in the United States, and your personal information may be collected, used, disclosed, stored and processed in the United States or elsewhere outside of Canada for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Reasonable contractual or other measures we may take to protect your personal information while processed or handled by these service providers are subject to legal requirements in Canada, the United States and other foreign countries applicable to our affiliates, agents and service providers. For example we may be required to disclose personal information due to lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in those countries.
Les Distributions Torréfax inc. May use personal information and disclose it to parties related to the actual or proposed financing, securitization, insurance, sale, assignment or other activities affecting, in whole or in part, the Torréfax Inc Distributions, its Activities or its assets, for the purpose of evaluating or carrying out the proposed transactions. For example:
Legal, Regulatory, etc.
Les Distributions Torréfax inc. May disclose your personal information as required to satisfy legal, regulatory, security, industry self-regulatory, audit or insurance requirements, as well as for other reasons, with your consent or when the law (Including under Canadian and foreign laws applicable to Café William Spartivento inc. to its agents or service providers, including the legal requirements for the disclosure of information to the governmental authorities of the countries concerned)
Our Website/The Internet
Active Information Collection: Café William Spartivento inc. web site actively collects information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and/or feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit on the Web site may be personal information. Collection, use and disclosure of information actively collected from you have been described.
Café William Spartivento inc. web site may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use. Such passively collected anonymous information is not combined with personal information collected elsewhere on the web site, unless you have consented to have your personal information collected in conjunction with this passive information.
Consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information may be given in various ways. Consent can be express (for example, orally, electronically or on a form you may sign describing the intended uses and disclosures of personal information) or implied (for example, when you provide personal information necessary for a service you have requested or the purpose is obvious). You may be asked to provide your specific consent in some special and specific circumstances where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to your personal information and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose, such as by using an ”opt out” option provided, if any. Unless required by law, Café William Spartivento inc. shall not use or disclose, for any new purpose, your personal information that has been collected without first identifying the new purpose and obtaining your consent. Consent may be given by your authorized representative (such as a legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney). Generally, by providing us with personal information, you are deemed to consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such personal information for the purposes identified or described in this privacy statement, if applicable, or otherwise at the time of collection.
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that if you withdraw your consent to certain uses of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide certain of our products or services. Note also that where we have provided or are providing products or services to you, your consent will be valid for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or otherwise at the time of collection, and you may not be permitted to withdraw consent to certain necessary uses and disclosures (for example, but not limited to, maintaining reasonable business and transaction records, disclosures to Canadian and foreign government entities as required to comply with laws, and reporting on credit information after credit has been granted, if applicable).
Café William Spartivento inc. collects uses and discloses your personal information with your consent, except as permitted or required by law. We may be required or permitted under statute or regulation to collect, use or disclose personal information without your consent, for example to comply with a court order, to comply with local or federal regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us.
Unsubscribing (Opting-out) of Email Campaigns
If you have consented to receive promotional materials from Les Distributions Torrefax Inc we may periodically use your email address to send you information related to Les Distributions Torrefax Inc products and services. If you would like to stop receiving promotional materials from Les Distributions Torrefax Inc or the affiliated brands you can opt-out of emailing lists by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a promotional email.
About Teenagers and Children
Children under the age of 18: Generally, we do not seek to collect personal information about children under the age of 18 without parental consent. We may even organize a contest where a child under the age of 18 decides to participate. Where applicable, personal information is used to manage the Contest and designate a winner. If a child under 18 years of age provides us with personal information without the consent of his or her parents, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact us to request that this information be removed from our files. We will use reasonable efforts to remove the child’s personal information from our existing records. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the personal information they disclose on websites and elsewhere.
We will use reasonable efforts to remove all contact information and other personal information provided by a young person if a parent or guardian tells us that they wish to withdraw their consent to the collection of this young person’s personal information.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in our custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Authorized employees, agents and mandataries of Café William Spartivento inc. who require access to your personal information in order to fulfil their job requirements will have access to your personal information.
Access, Correction and Contacting Us
Café William Spartivento inc. May create and maintain a record containing your personal information for the purposes described above. This file is available at the following location: Café William Spartivento inc. 1625, rue Belvédère Sud, Sherbrooke (Québec) J1H 4E4The company has appointed an officer responsible for the protection of personal information and compliance with the laws of Canada and the Québec Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector. If you wish to access your personal information held by the Company, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1 800 715-5583 / 1 819 564-8226
Links to Other Web Sites
This web site may contain links or references to web sites to which this Privacy Statement does not apply. Café William Spartivento inc. is not responsible for the data collection and use practices of companies or organizations to which this web site may provide links.
Privacy Statement Changes
This Privacy Statement may be revised from time to time. If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information for purposes materially different than those described in this statement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals, if necessary, including by revising this Privacy Statement. If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, you should contact us as described above or checking at our website periodically at firstname.lastname@example.org obtain a current copy of this statement. We urge you to request and review this Privacy Statement frequently to obtain the current version. Your continued provision of Personal Information or use of our services following any changes to this Privacy Statement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. This privacy statement is effective as of January 1st, 2016.